Variable Clouds to Sunny Spells over most of Bulgaria this Morning
Today will start with variable cloud over most of the country, often giving way to sunshine. A cloudy afternoon with rain showers, chiefly in East Bulgaria and the mountainous regions. Light to moderate wind from north-northwest. Maximum temperatures in the range of 14°C to 19°C. Air pressure exceeds the average for the month but will decrease a little in the afternoon. This is the weather forecast for today as reported to Focus News Agency by meteorologist Boryana Markova, National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology.
- » A Mild Earthquake Was Registered in the Kresna Seismic Zone
- » The Council of the European Union Has Adopted New Rules on Single-Use Plastics
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Rain Showers and Thunder in some Places in Eastern and Mountainous Areas
- » Sunny Weather Today
- » 4.1 Magnitude Earthquake In Romania
- » Three Egyptian Vultures were Brought to the Bulgarian Rhodopes