Thief from Montana Area Drained a Dam and Took over 600 kg of Fish
Unique theft has occurred in the village of Buzovec, Montana, police said.
A thief first drained the dam in the village owned by Valchedram Municipality and then stole 669 kg of fish. The signal was filed on April 17 by a NAFA-Montana employee.
After checking in a private home of a 32-year-old man, the fish was found. A total of 669 kilograms of prussian carp, silver carp and grass carp were seized.
- » Ivan Geshev: We Busted An Arms and Drug Trafficking Group from Bulgaria to the UK
- » British Man Charged with Child Sex Abuse in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Special Prosecutor's Office: Charges Brought Against 4 People for Organ Trafficking
- » Seven People Killed in Terrorist Attack in Turkey
- » Illegal Organ Donor Scheme Busted in Bulgaria
- » The Bulgarian Who Went Missing in Maidstone Was Found Dead