Thief from Montana Area Drained a Dam and Took over 600 kg of Fish
Unique theft has occurred in the village of Buzovec, Montana, police said.
A thief first drained the dam in the village owned by Valchedram Municipality and then stole 669 kg of fish. The signal was filed on April 17 by a NAFA-Montana employee.
After checking in a private home of a 32-year-old man, the fish was found. A total of 669 kilograms of prussian carp, silver carp and grass carp were seized.
- » More than 3 kg of Gold and Silver Jewels Were Detaied at "Kapitan Andreevo"
- » A New Hacker Attack against the Commission for Personal Data Protection Was Prevented
- » Bulgarian Driver Who Was Transporting Illegal Immigrants Was Arrested in Italy
- » 380 kg of Smuggled Tobacco Were Seized in Vidin
- » Female Suicide Bomber Killed 6 People in Pakistan
- » Taken Driving License and Hefty Fine for Driving in the Opposite Side of the Hemus Highway