Mogherini: In June, North Macedonia and Albania will Start Negotiations with the EU
European Union High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini expects North Macedonia and Albania to start negotiations for accession to the European Union in June.
"When you look at the map of Europe, you see the Balkans as part of it, so instead of the term enlargement, I personally want to talk about the reunification of the Balkans with Europe," Mogherini said at the Foreign Policy Committee of the European Parliament.
According to her, with consistent policy, the EU can get the maximum impact. She reiterated that "North Macedonia and Albania will start accession negotiations with the EU in June."
- » Turnout in Eastern Europe Has Increased in Comparison to the European Elections Five Years Ago
- » Polls open in Netherlands and Britain for European Parliament Elections
- » The EC Will Recommend Opening Negotiations with Northern Macedonia and Albania
- » From May 15, the Cost of Telephone Calls in the EU Will be Limited to 19 Cents Per Minute
- » The EC Has Threatened Romania with Art. 7 of the EU Treaty Because of the Rule of Law
- » Donald Tusk: There is a 20-30% Probability that Brexit will be Stopped