Passenger in Critical Condition after Abrupt Stop by a Public Transport Bus in Varna
A passenger on a public transport bus in Varna is seriously injured. The 82-year-old man has fallen to the floor after a sudden stop. The incident happened on April 17 in the afternoon.
The retiree has a skull fracture and brain trauma. He is placed in a hospital and there is danger to his life.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim
- » San Francisco: Huge Fire in a Warehouse
- » Plane with 98 Passengers Crashed in Pakistan
- » Huge Fire in London Warehouse
- » Derailed Train in Bulgaria, Stara Zagora - Delayed Schedules and Spillage of Copper Concentrate
- » Explosion in a Chemical Plant Near Venice - Possible Spread of Chemicals