Passenger in Critical Condition after Abrupt Stop by a Public Transport Bus in Varna
A passenger on a public transport bus in Varna is seriously injured. The 82-year-old man has fallen to the floor after a sudden stop. The incident happened on April 17 in the afternoon.
The retiree has a skull fracture and brain trauma. He is placed in a hospital and there is danger to his life.
- » Two Men have Died in a Pig Farm in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Climber Ivan Tomov Died in the Himalayas
- » Two Heavy Crashes Closed The Road To Danube Bridge 2
- » 200 Pigs Escape After Truck Crashes In The Rish Pass
- » Balloon with Tourists got Stuck in Rocks in the Bulgarian Rhodopes
- » At Least 70 Migrants Drowned off the Coast of Tunisia