Person Hit by Train near Lakatnik Station
A person was hit by a train in the Iskar Gorge near the Lakatnik station, the BDZ has confirmed to Focus Agency. The accident occurred at about 7.45 this morning between Eliseyna and Lakatnik. The train was travelling from Lom to Sofia. Trains in the area have been halted until the on-site investigation concludes.
For the moment 5 trains remain on different locations – the Sofia-Varna train is in Lakatnik, Gorna Oryahovitsa-Sofia in Eliseyna, Sofia-Vidin in Svoge and Vidin-Sofia in Zverino.
- » One of Bulgaria's best Water Polo Players Died in an Accident on Mount Olympus in Greece
- » Two Men have Died in a Pig Farm in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Climber Ivan Tomov Died in the Himalayas
- » Two Heavy Crashes Closed The Road To Danube Bridge 2
- » 200 Pigs Escape After Truck Crashes In The Rish Pass
- » Balloon with Tourists got Stuck in Rocks in the Bulgarian Rhodopes