Person Hit by Train near Lakatnik Station
A person was hit by a train in the Iskar Gorge near the Lakatnik station, the BDZ has confirmed to Focus Agency. The accident occurred at about 7.45 this morning between Eliseyna and Lakatnik. The train was travelling from Lom to Sofia. Trains in the area have been halted until the on-site investigation concludes.
For the moment 5 trains remain on different locations – the Sofia-Varna train is in Lakatnik, Gorna Oryahovitsa-Sofia in Eliseyna, Sofia-Vidin in Svoge and Vidin-Sofia in Zverino.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Young Doctor from Sofia's Emergency Aid Dies of COVID-19
- » 5.3 Мagnitude Earthquake Shakes Turkey
- » Rock Mass Collapsed During the Construction of the Zheleznitsa Tunnel, Three Workers Injured
- » A Public Transport Bus Hit a Child Riding a Scooter in Sofia
- » A Lightning Strike Killed a Child Near Botevgrad
- » Two Children Drowned After Jumping From the Bridge in the Sea Garden of Burgas