Мedical Specialists in Burgas Are Protesting
Once again, medical professionals protest at the University's General Hospital in Burgas with a request for decent working conditions and higher wages. National Ombudsman Maya Manolova joined the protest, reported NOVA TV.
Medical specialists and nurses from all the departments of the Burgas University General Hospital, with the exception of those working in the Emergency room, protested at their lunch break.
Maya Manolova, National Ombudsman: I stand behind your requests from the first day of your protest. And I will keep doing it until the end, until each of your demands becomes a reality.
Some of the doctors at the hospital joined the protesters, who also want a change in working and working conditions.
Medical specialists announced that on May 15 they will travel at their own expense for the national protest in Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Daily Record: 240 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6342 Total
- » Daily Record: 188 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 6102 Total
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases on July 7, 5914 Total
- » Bulgaria: A Fifth Pastor Died of COVID-19 After a Meeting in Perushtitsa
- » Bulgarian Team Close to Finding a Treatment for COVID-19