Alexander Manolev Resigned as Deputy Minister of Economy
Deputy Minister of Economy Alexander Manolev resigned after talking with Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, reported NOVA TV.
As a motive for his decision, Mr Manolev highlights the beginning of the inspections of the Supreme Cassation Prosecutor's Office on media publications and his desire not to affect the work of the government.
Another argument pointed out by Manolev is solidarity with his colleagues who have complied with the moral standard in government and left their posts.
"I'm sure there's nothing against me in the papers, but I can not put my family back on this. Thank you for your trust. My decision is personal, "adds Alexander Manolev.
His resignation was accepted by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, the government's press service announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly