Bag of Nearly 18 kg Cocaine Washed up on Bolata Beach in Kaliakra
The Regional Prosecutor's Office in Dobrich is overseeing pre-trial proceedings launched after on 16 April 2019 about 05:00 pm at the Bolata beach in Kaliakra, a packet of narcotics attached to a life jacket washed ashore, said the Appellate Prosecutor's Office – Varna.
A bag, containing 16 packets weighing 1.1 kg each, was spotted by a border police patrol. The Dobrich Prosecutor's Office instituted immediate investigative actions. The field test for the narcotic came out positive for cocaine.
Experts will now determine whether the bag of cocaine found near Cape Kaliakra is connected to the packets found near Tyulenovo and Sunny Day near Varna, 170 kg and 25.430 kg, respectively, of exceptionally high-quality cocaine, reads the press release.
- » Bulgarian Citizen was Arrested for Making a Fake Bomb Threat in Madrid
- » 30 Years in Prison for the Murderer of Bulgarian Journalist Victoria Marinova
- » Police Operation Against Drug Dealers in the Sofia District of Strelbishte
- » Theft of Electricity in a Luxury Building in Sofia Detected by CEZ
- » Bulgarian Citizen Committed a Double Murder in Turkey and Committed Suicide
- » Greek Police Detained a Bulgarian Truck Full of illegal Immigrants