The European Commission Supports the Improvement of the Business Environment in Bulgaria
The European Commission provides technical expertise to Bulgaria through the Program for Supporting Structural Reforms to improve the business environment and promote entrepreneurship, the EC press service said.
The Business Guide for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), published today on the website of the Ministry of Economy, will allow businesses to search for information, access legislation, and deal with the most complex administrative procedures in Bulgaria.
With the new web guide, entrepreneurs, and in particular small and medium-sized businesses, will benefit from quick and easy access to simplified presentations of a large number of business regulations.
At the same time, the handbook will provide benefits for everyone - whether they start their business now, try to grow up or want to stop doing business.
The Structural Reform Support Program offers specialized knowledge for all EU countries to implement reforms that promote growth.
Support is based solely on demand and is specifically developed for the recipient Member State.
- » Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture: 288 Guest Houses Funded with EU Money are Being Inspected
- » Wide Variation of Consumption Per Capita Across EU Member States
- » European Court Organizes Round Table on Effective Investigations into Killings and ill-treatment in Sofia, Bulgaria
- » Sofia Lost the Race for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Today, It Will Become Clear Whether Sofia Will be the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgarian Regional Ministry Imposed Sanctions for BGN 22.6 Million for Violations of EU Projects