The European Commission Supports the Improvement of the Business Environment in Bulgaria
The European Commission provides technical expertise to Bulgaria through the Program for Supporting Structural Reforms to improve the business environment and promote entrepreneurship, the EC press service said.
The Business Guide for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), published today on the website of the Ministry of Economy, will allow businesses to search for information, access legislation, and deal with the most complex administrative procedures in Bulgaria.
With the new web guide, entrepreneurs, and in particular small and medium-sized businesses, will benefit from quick and easy access to simplified presentations of a large number of business regulations.
At the same time, the handbook will provide benefits for everyone - whether they start their business now, try to grow up or want to stop doing business.
The Structural Reform Support Program offers specialized knowledge for all EU countries to implement reforms that promote growth.
Support is based solely on demand and is specifically developed for the recipient Member State.
- » Mariya Gabriel Nominated to be European Commissioner For Innovation and Youth
- » Maria Gabriel Opens the Fourth Edition of the Digital Life and Design Conference in Brussels
- » The Distribution of the Resources in the European Commission Will be Announced Today
- » European Commissioner Vytenis Andriukaitis Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Exhibition of Tarnovo Constitution to be Presented in European Parliament
- » The EU Intends to Intensify its Dialogue with the Western Balkan Countries