Putin Insisted on a New State Policy on Space Industry
Russia needs to heavily upgrade its space industry and improve the sector’s management model, Russian President Vladimir Putin said at a Security Council meeting on Tuesday, according to TASS.
"It is obvious that it is necessary to fundamentally modernize the rocket and space industry, introduce the modern model of managing the production process, R&D work and learn to use the results of space activity in all the spheres of our life by a factor more efficiently," the Russian leader stressed.
The issues of improving state policy in the sphere of space activity are extremely important, the Russian leader said. Leading positions in space exploration are essential for solving national development tasks, ensuring the country’s security, its technological and economic competitiveness, Putin noted.
The Russian president believes that Russia has broad experience in developing and manufacturing space rocketry, implementing flights and large-scale scientific programs in orbit. However, Russia needs constantly to build up this potential, Putin stressed.
- » Bulgarians’ Life Went up by 4.3% in a Year
- » Rumen Radev: The Zograf Monastery Has Been Defending the Bulgarian Faith, Spirituality, Memory and Language for More than a Thousand Years
- » Alaska Set a Record High Temperature and a Record Amount of Snowfall in the Same Day
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy and Cloudy
- » CITUB and Podkrepa Confederation of Labor Are Preparing a Joint Nationwide Protest
- » Four-Member Family Needs BGN 2,472 per Month in order to Live Normally