Bulgarian Prime Minister Borisov at a Meeting with his Georgian Counterpart
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will meet with Prime Minister of Georgia Mamuka Bakhtadze, who arrives on an official visit to Bulgaria at the invitation of the Bulgarian Prime Minister.
They will hold a four-way conversation, followed by a plenary meeting of the two delegations.
The focus of the talks will be the intensification of economic and trade relations as well as cooperation in the field of infrastructure, transport and energy between Bulgaria and Georgia.
During his visit, the Georgian guest will also meet with President Rumen Radev at 15.30 at Dondukov 2.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad