WHO: Measles Cases Have Risen by 300%
Actual cases of infection outweigh the reported, alarmed by the organization, quoted by NOVA TV.
Measles have risen by 300% worldwide for the first three months of 2019, compared with the same period last year, according to World Health Organization (WHO), quoted by BTA.
"Although these data are conditional and incomplete, they show a trend. In many countries there are outbreaks of the disease. In many regions, there has been a significant increase in measles cases'', the health organization said.
The WHO notes that actual cases of infection exceed the times reported, which means that the early 2019 forecasts have underestimated the the seriousness of the outbreaks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » May 25: Only 6 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, Total: 2433
- » 2427 Cases of COVID-19 on May 24 in Bulgaria
- » Coronavirus: The Current Situatuation in the World
- » May 23, Bulgaria: Total Number of COVID-19 Cases is 2408, 808 - Cured
- » Catholic Priest is Using a Squirt Gun to Bless Believers
- » Trump: We are Not Closing the Country in Case of a Second Wave