The BNB will Print the Ballot Papers for the European Elections in Bulgaria
The Bulgarian National Bank will print the ballots for the European elections. This is stated in a decision published on the website of the Central Electoral Commission (CEC).
The paper ballots for the election of members of the European Parliament from Bulgaria on 26 May 2019 in the country and in the sections outside the country will be prepared by the printing works of the BNB.
Ballots are produced in compliance with the technical specifications approved by CEC decision. If necessary, the BNB may use other specialized printing works.
- » No Paid Parking Areas in Sofia During the Holidays
- » Border police: Heavy Outbound Traffic on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » 6-km Traffic Jam on Hemus Highway before Vitinya Tunnel in Direction of Varna
- » Second Part of the Big Easter Holiday Trip in Bulgaria
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'
- » Parliament Adopted a Bill for the Bulgarian Oilseed Rose