BGN 14 million For Cleaner Air in Plovdiv
Plovdiv with an application for participation in a pilot project to improve air quality. The city will receive gratuitously BGN 14 million under the EU Operational Program "Environment".
Money is provided to replace solid fuel stoves with air conditioners and other ecological ways of domestic heating. The project will be completed by December 31, 2023.
People who want to join the program can now submit a declaration of interest through the websites of the Municipality of Plovdiv and the regional mayoralties.
An information campaign addressed to all over 18,000 households that heat wood and coal is also underway.
Vasilka Chopkova - Director of Ecology Directorate in Plovdiv Municipality: We have announced that the declarations of interest will be accepted until July 31, and in fact this period will be extended during the first stage of this information education campaign, we hope it will reach each one and raise the sensitivity of more people, and we expect it to be difficult.
- » Good Weather Conditions for Mountain Tourism Today in Bulgaria
- » Sunny and Warm Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 23°C and 28°C
- » The Earth Has Lost 12 million Hectares of Tropical Forests in 2018
- » European Project Supports Young People for Innovative Energy Efficiency Changes in the Danube Region
- » Sunshine Today in Bulgaria with Highs of 21-26°C
- » Rain with Sand from Sahara in Smolyan