A New Protest is Expected this Evening in Gabrovo
Another protest is expected in Gabrovo today.
There was no collision last night during the third night of discontent. During the protest, people went out on the streets to say no to aggression.
In Gabrovo, security measures have been strengthened, and the police hope there will be no provocations.
Police warn the protesters not to wear objects that could be dangerous to others.
According to publications in social networks, today in Gabrovo are expected to come to protest and people from other cities of the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet