Cloudy Day with Rain in Many Places, Highs between 14-19°C
Today will be a mostly cloudy day and it will rain in many places. In the afternoon, the rainfall will be intense for some time, heavy in places in the north of the country. Light to moderate wind will blow from northeast, in the southern regions – from southeast. Day temperatures will reach highs between 14°C and 19°C. This is what meteorologist Georgi Tsekov from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology reported to Focus News Agency.
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Greece
- » It will be mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Isolated Showers and Thunder Possible