The Bulgarian Government Aircraft Got a Flat Tire on Landing in Brussels
The Falcon government aircraft, which Prime Minister Boyko Borissov uses, has arrived in Brussels and got a flat tire on landing.
This was announced by the prime minister himself before journalists before the start of the European Council meeting, which will address Britain's request for a delay of Brexit.
"We have very good pilots, it has saved us, indeed we have unique pilots," added Borisov.
- » A Gas-Powered Car Ignited in the "Vitinya" Tunnel, There Is an Injured
- » 10 Cars Burned Completely in a Paint Shop at a Big Auto Service in Varna
- » 16 Heavy Traffic Accidents Over the Past 24 Hours in Bulgaria
- » Military Helicopter Crashed in Serbia
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » Car Drove into a Group of Tourists in London, at Least Seven People Are Injured