The Bulgarian Government Aircraft Got a Flat Tire on Landing in Brussels
The Falcon government aircraft, which Prime Minister Boyko Borissov uses, has arrived in Brussels and got a flat tire on landing.
This was announced by the prime minister himself before journalists before the start of the European Council meeting, which will address Britain's request for a delay of Brexit.
"We have very good pilots, it has saved us, indeed we have unique pilots," added Borisov.
- » Two Men have Died in a Pig Farm in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Climber Ivan Tomov Died in the Himalayas
- » Two Heavy Crashes Closed The Road To Danube Bridge 2
- » 200 Pigs Escape After Truck Crashes In The Rish Pass
- » Balloon with Tourists got Stuck in Rocks in the Bulgarian Rhodopes
- » At Least 70 Migrants Drowned off the Coast of Tunisia