Bulgarian Government Approves Additional BGN 50 mln For Hospitals
The government approved an additional BGN 50 million to subsidize hospitals, which will make it possible for nurses to receive BGN 950 starting salary.
There will also be an increase for other healthcare professionals.
Money is disbursed from the health ministry's budget, and according to the prime minister becomes possible after an analysis of the country's current economic situation.
Due to the good financial results in the country, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has suggested that the health ministry budget spendings to be increased
Novinite.com recalls that in February, the government allocated an extra BGN 30 million for district and municipal hospitals. According to the health minister, most of them should be used to increase staff salaries.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million