Pop Icon Madonna Will Sing at Eurovision in Israel
The news was confirmed by her representative. During the music contest to be held in May in Tel Aviv, the star will sing two songs.
It is also known that Madonna has been working on a new album in recent months.
Traditionally host of the race is the winner country of the previous year.
In 2018, the prize was grabbed by Israel's representative Netta Barzilai. Her victory, however, has been interpreted controversially, and there have already been calls for a boycott of the contest in Israel, mostly by pro-Palestinian activists.
- » Important Points to Note About the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest
- » Today We Celebrate The International Day of Families
- » Tickets Available for Retro Train Ride from Sofia to Bankya
- » Jenny Sushe Wants More than Half a Million Dollars from Bulgarian Boxer Kubrat Pulev
- » The Fines for Bear Grylls's Film after Violations in Bulgarian Rila Park are Paid
- » Cannes Film Festival: 2019 Lineup