Pop Icon Madonna Will Sing at Eurovision in Israel
The news was confirmed by her representative. During the music contest to be held in May in Tel Aviv, the star will sing two songs.
It is also known that Madonna has been working on a new album in recent months.
Traditionally host of the race is the winner country of the previous year.
In 2018, the prize was grabbed by Israel's representative Netta Barzilai. Her victory, however, has been interpreted controversially, and there have already been calls for a boycott of the contest in Israel, mostly by pro-Palestinian activists.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How Online Gaming Can Bring Excitement to Everyday Life
- » Suggestion: France to Sell the MONA LISA for €50 Billion to Deal with Economic Crisis
- » PRWeek Announced Maxim Behar Best PR Professional in Europe
- » Eurostat: The Youngest Mothers in EU are Bulgarians
- » How Las Vegas will Look When They Re-open after Pandemic COVID-19?
- » Corona Ciao: New Music Hit by Macedonians Datz and Alexander Mitevski