President Radev is on an Official Visit to Lebanon
President Rumen Radev is on an official visit to the Lebanese Republic at the invitation of his colleague Michel Aoun.
Opportunities for increased trade between Bulgaria and Lebanon, deepening cooperation between the two countries in the fields of infrastructure, energy, agriculture, education, tourism and dealing with migratory pressures are the topics to be discussed during the talks.
In Beirut Rumen Radev will open a Lebanese-Bulgarian business forum. Meetings with Prime Minister Saad Hariri and Parliament Speaker Nabih Berry are planned.
The president will also meet with Bulgarians living in Lebanon and Lebanese citizens who have been studying in Bulgaria.
Tomorrow in Beirut, the head of state will serve a wreath at the Martyrs' Memorial, where the Lebanese public honors their heroes from the struggles for independence.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million