Bulgaria and Turkmenistan to Boost Trade Ties
Bulgaria and Turkmenistan decided to strengthen their cooperation in various areas, specifically in trade and economy, reports MENAFN.
This comes during talks between Bulgarian Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Nikolai and Turkmenistan officials.
Both sides, during the meeting, expressed willingness to expand extensive cooperation along with preparation to join hands in revitalization.
The two sides further addressed developments seen in trade and economic cooperation between their countries as well as openness to deepen education and cultural relations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus