Increasing Clouds, Rain to Encompass Entire Bulgaria by Evening
Today, after a temporary break and decrease in the cloud from the southwest, it will begin to increase again. Rain will start, which will encompass almost the entire country by the evening and will continue overnight. In places, mostly in southern Bulgaria, heavy rain with thunder is forecast. There will be moderate wind from east-southeast. Maximum temperatures expected between 15°C and 20°C, along the Black sea coast - 12°C to 15°C; snow and temperatures of 3-4°C forecast for higher mountain areas over 2,000 m. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), meteorologist Martin Slavchev told Focus News Agency.
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with Moderate Wind
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice