The World Celebrates International Day of Health
In Zaimov Park in Sofia will be held free screening for cardiovascular risk factors, reported NOVA TV.
Today the world celebrates International Day of Health. The date was chosen with the founding of the World Health Organization in 1948. The motto this year is "Aging and health: Good health adds life to years."
On the occasion of the International Day of Health, in Zaimov Park in Sofia there will be a free screening event for the presence of cardiovascular risk factors.
72% of Bulgarians assess their health as good or very good, according to a Eurostat analysis on World Health Day. Seven out of 10 people over the age of 16 across the EU give a positive assessment of their health.
- » Triple Jump of Cancer Patients in Bulgaria for 37 Years
- » Nearly 1000 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria
- » Since February, Measles Cases in Bulgaria have been Rising
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » Only 40% of Bulgarians Consider Vaccines as Safe