The World Celebrates International Day of Health
In Zaimov Park in Sofia will be held free screening for cardiovascular risk factors, reported NOVA TV.
Today the world celebrates International Day of Health. The date was chosen with the founding of the World Health Organization in 1948. The motto this year is "Aging and health: Good health adds life to years."
On the occasion of the International Day of Health, in Zaimov Park in Sofia there will be a free screening event for the presence of cardiovascular risk factors.
72% of Bulgarians assess their health as good or very good, according to a Eurostat analysis on World Health Day. Seven out of 10 people over the age of 16 across the EU give a positive assessment of their health.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2560 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 22 Newly Registered for June 3
- » Russian COVID-19 Vaccine in the Form of Yogurt?
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2
- » The Last Patients With COVID-19 Have Been Discharged From Pirogov Hospital
- » Masks Are Not Mandatory in Restaurants in Bulgaria