The World Celebrates International Day of Health
In Zaimov Park in Sofia will be held free screening for cardiovascular risk factors, reported NOVA TV.
Today the world celebrates International Day of Health. The date was chosen with the founding of the World Health Organization in 1948. The motto this year is "Aging and health: Good health adds life to years."
On the occasion of the International Day of Health, in Zaimov Park in Sofia there will be a free screening event for the presence of cardiovascular risk factors.
72% of Bulgarians assess their health as good or very good, according to a Eurostat analysis on World Health Day. Seven out of 10 people over the age of 16 across the EU give a positive assessment of their health.
- » Bulgarian Doctors will be Trained for Pulmonary Transplantation in Vienna
- » 110,000 Cases of Measles Worldwide Over the First Three Months of the Year
- » Nearly 500 Measles Cases in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks Sixth in Europe on the Spread of Measles
- » A National Coordination Council for Measles Has Been Established
- » 460 Infected with Measles in Bulgaria, 20 of them are Hospital Staff