Serbian Border Officials Detained a Bulgarian with 22 kg of Heroin
Bulgarians are detained with nearly 22 kg of heroin in Serbia.
The drug is found in a Volkswagen car brand with a Bulgarian registration at the Batrovtsi border crossing between Croatia and Serbia.
In an inspection of the car, Serbian border guards have found a total of 40 packages.
The Bulgarian is detained for 48 hours.
A few days ago, three other Bulgarians aged between 30 and 60 were detained in Greece with nearly 370,000 amphetamines.
According to information from the local police, the three entered the country at the border crossing point "Kulata".
- » Six Killed in a Gunfire in Germany
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta