Bulgaria Strengthened Border Patrols over Situation with Migrants in Greece
Because of the situation in Greece, Bulgaria has already strengthened the border patrols, Bulgaria’s Interior Minister Mladen Marinov told journalists in Parliament on 5th of April. According to him, our country has an action plan in case tensions escalate, reports BNT.
Mladen Marinov, Minister of the Interior: We are monitioring the situation, we are in constant contact with all the neighbouring countries, including our conversation with the Minister in Northern Macedonia was on this topic.
Since yesterday afternoon, additional patrols have been deployed along the border.
Mladen Marinov, Minister of the Interior: We are also ready to introduce a plan we have developed for crisis management, so that the regional departments of the interior ministry are also engaged.
For the time being, we can not foresee how the situation with migrants will develop in Greece and that is why our country is ready to react in every situation, he said.
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Defence Opens the Bids for a Multi-patrol Vessel
- » Fincantieri, Two Others Bid in Bulgarian Patrol Ship Tender
- » By the End of 2018, the Military Troops Arrived in the Bulgaria Army were More than those who Left
- » Lockheed Martin Promised a Base for Repairs to the F-16 in Bulgaria
- » Three Shipbuilders to Apply in Bulgarian $567M Patrol Vessel Tender
- » Bulgaria will Strengthen Security Along the Border with Greece