Ministry of Interior, ''SPEED'' Campaign: Over 7000 Violations in Just 10 Hours
Most of them are on the territory of Sofia, reported the Ministry of Interior, quoted by NOVA TV.
Within just 10 hours, over 7,000 cases of over-speeding on the country's roads have been identified. This is the statistics of the Ministry of Interior for the time from 06:00 to 16:00 on Tuesday.
7023 are generally violations of exceeding the maximum permissible speed. They are located at 409 points across the country with 154 automated technical devices and systems.
Most violations were found on the territory of Sofia - 713, and at least on the territory of the Regional Police Directorate of Dobrich - 55.
In 34 cases the drivers have exceeded the speed of more than 50 km.
There have been 37 road accidents with material damage and 5 car crashes with injured people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General