Fitch Ratings Raised the Perspective of the Long-term Credit Rating of the Bulgarian Development Bank
The international rating agency, Fitch Ratings, raised the prospect of the long-term credit rating of the Bulgarian Development Bank, the bank said. They then specify that the bank receives the highest possible credit rating for a financial institution in Bulgaria.
The ratings of the rating agency are changed from the BBBBU to a stable BBBB with a positive long-term credit rating outlook.
The Bulgarian Development Bank explains that this shows a balance of the risks associated with rating the credit rating.
They recalled that by the end of 2018 its assets grew by 22% compared to the same period in 2017 and reached over BGN 3 billion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Consumer Confidence Index in Bulgaria Up 2,7 pp Since January - NSI
- » What Are the Crucial Bitcoin Trading Features You Should Know?
- » Bulgaria: National Revenue Agency Reports Record High Budget Receipts
- » Bulgaria: Outgoing Government Allocates Another BGN 237 Million for Payroll Support Schemes
- » The Easiest Way to Trade with Bitcoin
- » Bulgarian Finance Ministry: Budget in Red with BGN 619,4 Million