Fitch Ratings Raised the Perspective of the Long-term Credit Rating of the Bulgarian Development Bank
The international rating agency, Fitch Ratings, raised the prospect of the long-term credit rating of the Bulgarian Development Bank, the bank said. They then specify that the bank receives the highest possible credit rating for a financial institution in Bulgaria.
The ratings of the rating agency are changed from the BBBBU to a stable BBBB with a positive long-term credit rating outlook.
The Bulgarian Development Bank explains that this shows a balance of the risks associated with rating the credit rating.
They recalled that by the end of 2018 its assets grew by 22% compared to the same period in 2017 and reached over BGN 3 billion.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BNB: Assets of Investment Funds in Bulgaria Show Growth in End September
- » NSSI: Average Social Security Income in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 1,081
- » Covid Crisis Prospects: Bankruptcies in Bulgaria Up by 21% in 2021
- » Bulgarian Business Received over BGN 400 Million as Pandemic Support from Economy Ministry
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Provides Additional BGN 80 Million for First-Line Medics
- » Jeff Bezos Announces USD 791 Million in Grants to 16 Groups Fighting Climate Change