Bulgarian Interior Ministry MoI Initiates Speed Control Operation Across the Country
From today until April 7 to April, there will be a specialized police operation to control the speed regimes in Bulgaria.
It takes place along the European network of TISPOL Traffic Police and similar actions will take place across Europe, the Ministry of Interior announced.
The aim of the operation is to draw attention to the fact that speed is one of the main causes of serious road accidents with the greatest number of injuries and death cases.
From 6 am on 2 April to 6 pm on April 3, there will be a "24-hour speed" operation, during which the traffic police will make extremely intense speed checks within a day.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"