Bulgaria Supports Ukraine’s Aspirations for Joining EU and NATO
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria Yuri Sterk made a corresponding statement during the Ukrainian-Bulgarian political consultations in Kyiv, the press service of the Foreign Ministry of Ukraine reports.
"The Bulgarian side confirmed the inalterability of its support for the European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Ukraine, the continuation of the EU sanctions policy against the Russian Federation, the efforts of our state and the international community to stabilize the situation in eastern Ukraine and the de-occupation of Crimea, as well as the release of Ukrainian political prisoners and Ukrainian sailors, who are the prisoners of war," reads the statement.
- » PM Borissov: Jordan is an Important Partner For Bulgaria in the Middle East Region
- » For the First Time, a Jordanian Foreign Minister is Arriving in Bulgaria
- » Iran-Bulgaria Business Forum Slated for Late-August
- » For the First time in 20 Years, the Israeli PM is Visiting Ukraine
- » Bulgaria's Largest Recipient of Development Assistance Is North Macedonia
- » Controversial Former Head of the Bulgarian Anti-corruption Commission Appointed Consul in Valencia