Bulgaria Supports Ukraine’s Aspirations for Joining EU and NATO
Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria Yuri Sterk made a corresponding statement during the Ukrainian-Bulgarian political consultations in Kyiv, the press service of the Foreign Ministry of Ukraine reports.
"The Bulgarian side confirmed the inalterability of its support for the European and Euro-Atlantic integration of Ukraine, the continuation of the EU sanctions policy against the Russian Federation, the efforts of our state and the international community to stabilize the situation in eastern Ukraine and the de-occupation of Crimea, as well as the release of Ukrainian political prisoners and Ukrainian sailors, who are the prisoners of war," reads the statement.
- » Speakers of Parliaments in the Western Balkans Countries Gather on a Meeting in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov Departs from Cairo to Berenice Naval Base on the Red Sea Coast (PHOTOS)
- » Herro Mustafa Chose a Bulgarian Rose as the Motif of her Ambassador’s Coin
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva to Participate in the Foreign Affairs Council on the situation in Iraq and Libya
- » Bulgaria to Host the Three Seas initiative Summit
- » US Ambassador to Bulgaria Herro Mustafa Met with Defense Minister Karakachanov