Bulgaria is Becoming One of the Most Competitive Investment Destinations in Southeastern Europe
"Bulgaria is recognized as one of the most competitive investment destinations in Southeastern Europe with proven image and good business development and investment in sectors that create environment and high added value."
This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister for Economic and Demographic Policy Mariana Nikolova during the talks with her Romanian counterpart Viorel Stefan in Bucharest, Romania, the press service of the Council of Ministers announced.
They also discussed the opportunities for projects, programs and events involving Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia to support entrepreneurship, small and medium-sized enterprises. Promoting joint business forums between companies from the four countries in areas of mutual interest was also among the topics of the meeting.
Viorel Stephan emphasized the need to build infrastructure links in the fields of energy, transport and the use of common capabilities between the two countries.
Mariana Nikolova is part of the Bulgarian delegation headed by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov, who participates in the Four-Party Summit between Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Comments on Key Takeaways from EC Online Meeting
- » Bulgaria’s Premier Joins in Official Online Ceremony of OECD
- » Venice Commission: Bulgaria’s Decision on Prosecutor General Supervision Is Strange
- » Bulgaria To Ban 8 Disposable Plastic Products from Summer 2021
- » Dozens of Bulgarians Arrive from UK Today, Others Still Stranded on Britain’s Borders
- » European Parliament Again Invites Bulgarian Authorities for Hearing