PM Borisov to Participate in Four-party Summit Between Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia in Bucharest
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will be on a visit to Bucharest to participate in a four-party summit between Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Serbia on 29 March, said the government press office. Prime ministers Boyko Borissov, Alexis Tsipras, Viorica Dancila and President Aleksandar Vucic will discuss progress on joint projects in the region in the areas of transport, infrastructure and energy. The focus of the meeting between the heads of state and government will be deepening regional cooperation and developing good neighbourly relations.
Before the four-party meeting in Bucharest, the fifth meeting of the Romania – Bulgaria High-Level Cooperation Council will also take place. It will discuss intense partnership to strengthen security, economic development and the region's connectivity. Bilateral documents will be signed after the joint meeting.
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor
- » MEPs Approve the Free Trade Deal between EU and Vietnam
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria and US are Allies and Strategic Partners
- » A Senior US Politician Arrived in Bulgaria to Meet with the Government
- » The President: The Cooperation between Bulgaria and Japan Should Focus on Science, Innovations and the Potential of Young People