Revenues From Organized Hunting Tourism Amount to BGN 7.5 million For 2018
In 2018, BGN 7,5 million were generated from organized hunting tourism, which is by BGN 900,000 more than the previous year, reported Econ.bg
This was announced by the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Forests Rumen Porozhanov at the opening of the 25th International Exhibition "Nature, hunting, fishing" in Plovdiv.
The Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry co-organizes the exhibition "Nature, hunting, fishing". It includes 55 companies for hunting weapons, equipment.
The exhibition will continue until Sunday with demonstrations planned.
At the opening were also the Deputy Minister Atanas Dobrev, the Executive Director of the IAG Miroslav Juparov, the President of the Bulgarian Hunting and Fisheries Union Vasil Vassilev, the Regional Governor of Plovdiv Zdravko Dimitrov and others.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor