Kaufland Opened a Logistics Center in Bulgaria Worth BGN 64 Million
Kaufland Bulgaria has opened a new base in its logistics complex in Rakovski Industrial Zone, Stryama village (Plovdiv district). The investment is over 64 million leva and opens nearly 100 jobs.
With a total area of 359,000 square meters and two bases, the logistics center of Kaufland is the largest in the retail sector in Bulgaria and one of the largest in the Balkan Peninsula. Since its opening in 2005, the company's investment exceeds BGN 233 million.
The center serves all 59 Kaufland hypermarkets in Bulgaria. It employs a team of 600 employees, the company said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian GDP Growth Expected to Reach 2.7% in 2021
- » Bulgarian Budget Deficit Set for BGN 7 Billion for 2021 by Outgoing Government
- » Chaos at Bulgaria – Greece Border as People Return from Easter Holidays
- » Twitter Trials New Features Like Money Transfer
- » Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria Up by 30 Percent over Decade
- » IBM Presented Revolutionary Chip Manufacturing Technology