Bulgarian President Radev is at the Egyptian-Bulgarian Business Forum in Cairo
President Rumen Radev andEgyptian Prime Minister Mostafa Madbouly welcomed the participants in the Egyptian-Bulgarian Business Forum, which took place in Cairo within the second day of the official visit of the Bulgarian head of state to Egypt, the head of the press service has said.
In the Arab Republic Rumen Radev is accompanied by a business delegation.
More than 30 Bulgarian companies from the defense industry, agriculture and food production, machine building, high-tech companies and in the field of tourism and representatives of many of their partners from Egypt participated in the Cairo forum.
Today is the last day of the official visit of President Rumen Radev to the Arab state.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree