The EP Will Vote on Whether to Consider the Mobility Package Tomorrow
Voting is likely to be delayed for the next EP term, reported NOVA TV.
MEPs vote tomorrow whether the Mobility package to be considered. This was announced by EP President Antonio Tajani at the meeting in Strasbourg.
According to him, there is legal ambiguity with the package, after two thirds of the texts have been rejected by the transport committee.
Novinite.com recalls that it was decided last night the Mobility package to enter the meeting tomorrow, after the Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish and Lithuanian MEPs did not reach only 2 votes to postpone it once again, as they did in the last 1 year.
Until the end of the mandate of this European Parliament there is only one regular session and the vote on the package can be postponed to the next one.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has asked EP President Tajani to help solve the case. This happened during their meeting in Brussels.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC: Bulgaria is the Only Country that Meets the Criterion for the EU Budget Deficit
- » Bulgaria Marks Europe Day
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest