Armenia to Produce Fruits for Export to Bulgaria
During the recent Armenian-Bulgarian business forum, Gevorg Grigoryan, the head of Agrix Bulgaria, said he is considering the possibility of establishing the export of Armenian fruits to the Bulgarian market.
A-ipp.ru reported that the businessman intends to organize production in Armenia and supply fruit, tomato paste and jam. Bulgaria is a convenient transit destination for exporting fruit to the EU countries. Among other things, in the near future an increase in demand for organic products is expected.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Jump in Prices of Greenhouse Vegetables is Expected in Spring
- » Bulgaria: Appetizers for Christmas - More Expensive than Imported Meat
- » The Top Two Casinos In Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Manufactured Goods Shot up 18% in August
- » The UKGC and GamStop – Protecting You from Non-GamStop Casinos
- » Grain Harvest in Bulgaria is at a Five-Year High, and Prices are Rising