Alitalia Canceled 95 Flights Due to Strike
95 flights of the national Italian carrier were canceled due to a strike.
From 11.00 to 15.00 Bulgarian time, domestic and international flights of Alitalia were suspended.
A spokesman for the national carrier has assured that all passengers will be redirected within today.
The strike is organized by six Italian airline unions, including those of pilots and stewards. Тheir demands are for more competitiveness and employment protection.
The airline "Air Italy" joined the protest, but their strike will continue for 24 hours.
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!
- » First-ever Ferry Services between Bulgaria and Turkey Launched
- » Bulgarians Are Ready to Spend 56% of Their Monthly Salary for Summer Holidays
- » Can Bulgaria Build on Its Sunny Beach Success With British Holidaymakers?
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Tourism and the CPC with Large Scale Inspections at Sea Resorts
- » There are Only Nine Camping Parks in Bulgaria According to Eurostat