Alitalia Canceled 95 Flights Due to Strike
95 flights of the national Italian carrier were canceled due to a strike.
From 11.00 to 15.00 Bulgarian time, domestic and international flights of Alitalia were suspended.
A spokesman for the national carrier has assured that all passengers will be redirected within today.
The strike is organized by six Italian airline unions, including those of pilots and stewards. Тheir demands are for more competitiveness and employment protection.
The airline "Air Italy" joined the protest, but their strike will continue for 24 hours.
- » BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
- » Wizz Air is the Best Low Cost Airline of the Year According to the European Aviation Awards
- » On Independence Day: BDZ Launches Retro Train
- » Bulgaria Is the Third Most Attractive Destination for Foreigners in the Region
- » Turkish Airlines Adds Direct Flights to the Vietnamese Cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- » There Will Be Three New Destinations from Bulgaria in the Airlines' Winter Schedule