The Interior Ministry Will Not Build Refugee Camps
Bulgaria should be prepared for a possible wave of migrants - this is the reason for the preparation of sites, where only if needed will be build temporary centers for migrants, explained Minister of Interior Mladen Marinov.
Mladen Marinov - Minister of the Interior: These sites are being built for a possible crisis. It is definitely not a site where Westerners will be accommodated. I want to convince people that we think of their security, we want to be ready to prevent the 2014-2015 crisis.
"The data from the analysis show that in 2018 the state border situation continues to be dynamic in terms of illegal migration as a result of political instability and the humanitarian crisis in the Middle East and Africa," Mladenov said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"