The Interior Ministry Will Not Build Refugee Camps
Bulgaria should be prepared for a possible wave of migrants - this is the reason for the preparation of sites, where only if needed will be build temporary centers for migrants, explained Minister of Interior Mladen Marinov.
Mladen Marinov - Minister of the Interior: These sites are being built for a possible crisis. It is definitely not a site where Westerners will be accommodated. I want to convince people that we think of their security, we want to be ready to prevent the 2014-2015 crisis.
"The data from the analysis show that in 2018 the state border situation continues to be dynamic in terms of illegal migration as a result of political instability and the humanitarian crisis in the Middle East and Africa," Mladenov said.
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General
- » President Rumen Radev with a Statement on the New Attorney General's Decree
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Accepts the Resignations of Liliyana Pavlova and Volen Siderov
- » Protest Against the Election of Geshev as Chief Prosecutor
- » The 1st Television Interview of Ivan Geshev After His Election as Chief Public Prosecutor