Bulgarian Deputy Prime Minister For Public Order and Security, Defense Minister Calls Round Table on Roma Integration
Deputy Prime Minister for Public Order and Security, Defense Minister and Chairman of VMRO (Bulgarian National Movement or IMRO-BNM ) Krassimir Karakachanov called for a round table on the Concept of Roma Integration on Tuesday in the Granite Hall of the Council of Ministers, reported bTV.
Abortions with state money and voluntary detachments - the "Roma" concept of Karakachanov.
Karakchanov invited public figures, intellectuals and representatives of civil society to hear their position on the measures that the state should take to tackle the problem of marginalized Gypsy communities.
Professors, academics, intellectuals, artists, representatives of NGOs, journalists and citizens have also been invited to the conversation.
Two months ago, Krasimir Karakachanov presented to the community a Concept for Changes in the Policy for the Integration of the Roma Ethnicity. He then said that if the concept is not implemented, VMRO has no place in government.
Downsizing illegal Roma ghettos, control of social benefits and birth rates, free abortions - these are just some of the measures that the Deputy Prime Minister has proposed for a better integration of Roma into society.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Doubled the Salaries of Teachers, 1 Billion Were Invested in Educational Infrastructure
- » Bulgarian Civil Aviation Suffers Huge Losses Owing to Coronavirus Pandemic
- » Big “Potato Fraud” Exposed in Bulgaria
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » UniCredit Bulbank: Bulgarian Economy Will Slowly Recover in 2021
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia