Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Agaist Feliciano Lopez In Miami on Saturday
The meeting is on Saturday. So far Grigor Dimitrov is having three successful games against Feliciano Lopez, reported NOVA TV.
The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will face the Feliciano López in a match from the second round of the Masters in Miami.
So far, Dimitrov and Lopez have five games with each other, with Grigor having three successes.
This will be the first match of the Bulgarian tennis player from Austrellean Open, where he reached the tournament's eighth finals.
However, due to health problems, Dimitrov dropped out of Rotterdam, Acapulco and Indian Wells.
- » Bulgarian Football Coach Takes over a Chinese Team with a Super-contract
- » Grigor Dimitrov: I Dream of Winning Wimbledon this Year
- » Grigor Dimitrov Dropped out of Top 40 for the First Time in Six Years
- » 15 Year-old Yosif Miladinov Breaks Bulgarian Record with 52.32 Butterfly
- » Grigor Dimitrov Stumbled Again in Nadal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progressed with One Place in the World Rankings