Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Agaist Feliciano Lopez In Miami on Saturday
The meeting is on Saturday. So far Grigor Dimitrov is having three successful games against Feliciano Lopez, reported NOVA TV.
The best Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will face the Feliciano López in a match from the second round of the Masters in Miami.
So far, Dimitrov and Lopez have five games with each other, with Grigor having three successes.
This will be the first match of the Bulgarian tennis player from Austrellean Open, where he reached the tournament's eighth finals.
However, due to health problems, Dimitrov dropped out of Rotterdam, Acapulco and Indian Wells.
- » Bulgarian Volleyball Nationals had Perfect Start at the Nations League Games in Varna
- » Why Bulgaria Could Appeal to Gambling Titans
- » Sofia Fit Fest 2019 Will Be Twice as Big as the Previous Year
- » The Bulgarian National Football Team Will Play Against Kosovo
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Face Stan Wawrinka In the Third Round of the French Open
- » Dimitar Berbatov Claims He Can Become Manchester United’s Technical Director