Bulgarian PM Borissov: It is Important to Have Brexit with Rules
That is why this compromise has been made, the prime minister explained, NOVA TV writes.
"The EU has always been a dialogue. It is important to have Brexit with rules. That is why this compromise has been made. We supported this solution. " This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov in Brussels.
"May 22 is the cut-off date, because then the UK has to go to elections. March 29 will become actually April 12th. This compromise was made to allow the British Parliament to decide. If it does not decide, April 12 is like March 29'', Borissov explained.
"Why am I a pessimist? 1000 days were not enough, and we have a ready contract, Michel Barnier has done a great job, "Borisov said.
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
- » The Council of Ministers Signed the Contract For the Construction of the Bulgarian part of Turkish Stream
- » FOCUS: The Parliament Adopts Amendments to the Combating Trafficking in Human Beings Act on First Reading
- » Fandakova: The Battle For Sofia Has Become a Battle Against Sofia
- » Low Salaries Stand in the State's Way to Attract Good Cyber-Specialists
- » Sotir Tsatsarov: It's neither my, nor the Judiciary's Job to Advise the Public Administration that It Should Reconsider the Entire Protection System for Its Computer Networks