Former Greek Military Official Shot his Bulgarian Girlfriend and Killed Himself
A 70-year-old retired Greek officer shot his Bulgarian girlfriend and killed himself, Ekathimerini.com reported.
Police in Athens said they were investigating the death of a man who shot himself after trying to kill his partner, a 60-year-old Bulgarian.
The elderly couple was taken to an Athens hospital with multiple gunshot wounds, but doctors could not save them.
Initial data came to the incident after a fierce scandal between the two.
In the midst of the conflict, the man pulled out a gun and shot at his girlfriend. Despite the many gunshot wounds, the woman managed to get out on the street to seek help from a nearby taxi driver.
- » The Police Discovered more than 3,500 Counterfeit Items in Haskovo
- » Owners of EU-funded Guest Houses in Bulgaria to Return BGN 4.5 Million
- » The Mass Football Fans Fight in Bratislava (VIDEO)
- » Sofia with the Highest Number of Registered Crimes
- » Bulgarian Football Club Levski Supporters Arrested in Bratislava for Mass Fights
- » Record Amount of Marihuana Was Discovered near the Seaside Town Pomorie