The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas from April 1, reported NOVA TV.
Now the price is about BGN 44 per megawatt hour.
Bulgargaz, however, has already demanded an increase of 0.8%. The reason for the requested price increase is the appreciation of the dollar and the alternative to gas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Singapore Tourism Industry Faces Long Winter
- » Google Meet to Limit Meetings to 60 Minutes After Sept 30
- » Event: II International Municipal BRICS Forum (IMBRICS Forum)
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » France: Eiffel Tower Evacuated 'Over Bomb Threat'