The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas from April 1, reported NOVA TV.
Now the price is about BGN 44 per megawatt hour.
Bulgargaz, however, has already demanded an increase of 0.8%. The reason for the requested price increase is the appreciation of the dollar and the alternative to gas.
- » What Does It Take to Start a Digital Marketing Career?
- » JYSK Opens 5 New Stores in Bulgaria by the End of August
- » VMWare Invests Another BGN 46 Million in Bulgaria and Hires 500 People
- » From the Summer, Drivers in Bulgaria will be Able to Make Money by Having Ads on their Cars
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: BGN 8.4 Billion are the Revenues from Tourism in 2018
- » BSMEPA, Postbank and Endeavor will Support 10 Bulgarian Companies