The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas from April 1, reported NOVA TV.
Now the price is about BGN 44 per megawatt hour.
Bulgargaz, however, has already demanded an increase of 0.8%. The reason for the requested price increase is the appreciation of the dollar and the alternative to gas.
- » In 2030, Iraq Will Supply 1/3 of the World's Oil
- » The Second Largest Pizza Chain in the World with Business in Bulgaria Opens Another 10 000 Sites
- » Varna has Lost over 51% of Tourists' Interest over the Course of 10 Years According to Lonely Planet
- » Exports From the Agriculture and Food Sectors in Bulgaria Reached EUR 4.5-5 billion
- » BDZ Provides Over 19 000 Additional Seats in the Trains For the Holidays
- » 100% Increase of Property Prices in Sofia in the Last 15 Years