The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas from April 1, reported NOVA TV.
Now the price is about BGN 44 per megawatt hour.
Bulgargaz, however, has already demanded an increase of 0.8%. The reason for the requested price increase is the appreciation of the dollar and the alternative to gas.
- » President Radev Participated in the 41st Session of the UN Human Rights Council (UPDATED)
- » Dupnitsa Company Imports Seamstresses from Moldova
- » BSMEPA will Support the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs
- » Fines and Prohibitions: What to Watch out for on the Beach!
- » Food Prices in Bulgaria Are Close to the Average for Europe
- » The E-commerce Turnover is about BGN 3 Billion Per Year