The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas from April 1, reported NOVA TV.
Now the price is about BGN 44 per megawatt hour.
Bulgargaz, however, has already demanded an increase of 0.8%. The reason for the requested price increase is the appreciation of the dollar and the alternative to gas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » One of France's Richest People Admitted of Being a Spy When He Was a Teenager
- » Bulgaria: New Business Grant Scheme Aimed at Middle Companies
- » Bulgaria, Turkey and Greece with Joint Tourist Packages?
- » Etna Volcano Erupted Again
- » Large and Medium Enterprises in Bulgaria have Resumed their Activities
- » Bulgarian National Bank puts into Circulation New Series of Banknotes