The Mobility Package Еnters the European Parliament on Monday
The Mobility Package enters the European Parliament on Monday.
The proposal came from the President of the Liberals in the European Parliament, Guy Verhofstadt, the Bulgarian National Television reported.
The package should be voted at the session for this term, next week in Strasbourg.
The proposed "Mobility" package has triggered the dissatisfaction of Bulgarian carriers and their colleagues from other Eastern European countries.
- » Bulgarian Youth - First in the EU in Severe Deprivation, Pregnancy and Obesity
- » Sofia Seeks European Funding for Electric Buses that Would Reach the Metro
- » Boyko Borisov will Participate in the Meeting on the Western Balkans in Poznan
- » Bulgarians in Need Received over 32 Tons of Food Products under European Programs
- » Sergei Stanishev Withdrew his Candidacy for President of the EP
- » Tusk: EU Leaders Have Reached Consensus on Top Positions in the Community