The Mobility Package Еnters the European Parliament on Monday
The Mobility Package enters the European Parliament on Monday.
The proposal came from the President of the Liberals in the European Parliament, Guy Verhofstadt, the Bulgarian National Television reported.
The package should be voted at the session for this term, next week in Strasbourg.
The proposed "Mobility" package has triggered the dissatisfaction of Bulgarian carriers and their colleagues from other Eastern European countries.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria