The Mobility Package Еnters the European Parliament on Monday
The Mobility Package enters the European Parliament on Monday.
The proposal came from the President of the Liberals in the European Parliament, Guy Verhofstadt, the Bulgarian National Television reported.
The package should be voted at the session for this term, next week in Strasbourg.
The proposed "Mobility" package has triggered the dissatisfaction of Bulgarian carriers and their colleagues from other Eastern European countries.
- » What are the Electoral Attitudes in Bulgaria Before the Start of the European Election Campaign?
- » Liliana Pavlova: The Key to What Europe We Want is in the Hands of Young People
- » Bulgaria is Applying for the Seat of the European Labor Authority
- » Bulgaria is the Fourth in Europe in Respect to Price Growth
- » The European Commission Supports the Improvement of the Business Environment in Bulgaria
- » EC: The Important Thing is That With the Bulgarian Authorities We Are Conducting a Constructive Conversation on the Implementation of the Recommendations