BSMEPA: April 1 is the Deadline for Registration for Participation in the ANUGA 2019 Exhibition in Cologne, Germany
BSMEPA organizes the participation of Bulgarian companies at the international exhibition for food industry ANUGA 2019, 05-09.10.2019, Cologne, Germany
Executive Agency for the Promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises is pleased to invite you to take part in an international food fair ANUGA 2019 to be held from 05-09.10.2019 in Cologne, Germany.
ANUGA is held every two years and is the largest and most famous exhibition in the food industry in the world.
Deadline for submitting documents for participation – 01.04.2019 (Monday)
For more information, please visit the BSMEPA website – www.sme.government.bg
- » Amazon Closes its Online Shopping Platform in China
- » Business in the Euro Area with the Lowest Growth Since 2014
- » The Increase in Electricity Will be Within the Inflation Rate of 3.6%,
- » 10% Decline in Early Bookings For the Southern Black Sea Coast
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Met with Iran's Minister of Transport and Urban Development Mohammad Eslami
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek Significant Increase in Electricity Prices