Three Explosions in Kabul, there are Casualties and Injuries
Several explosions echoed in Afghanistan's capital Kabul , international news agencies have reported.
According to Afghan officials, three explosive devices exploded near a Shiite temple and cemetery in the western part of the Afghan capital, the Associated Press reported.
Six people were killed and 23 were injured, Reuters reported.
So far, no one has taken responsibility for the attacks. According to the Xinhua agency, at least one of the attacks was committed by a kamikaze bomber.
Explosions took place at a time when millions of Afghans celebrate Nevruz, the celebration of the Spring Equinox celebrated by 300 million people in different parts of the Middle East, Central Asia, the Caucasus and the Balkans.
- » Erdogan: C-400 Systems will be Fully Installed in Turkey in April 2020
- » EP Will Vote Today Ursula Gertrud von der Leyen 's Nomination for President of the European Commission
- » The EU Has Imposed Sanctions on Turkey
- » The New European Parliament with Second Session in Strasbourg
- » The United States Launches an Operation against Illegal Immigrants
- » The EU Council Examines the Proposals for Measures in Response to the Turkish Drilling near Cyprus