Taxi Drivers in Sofia are Protesting
A protest of taxi drivers in Sofia will make traffic difficult this afternoon. Their dissatisfaction is against a company, Maxim, that carries out services similar to Uber's services.
The taxi cars will be gathered in the 7th kilometer, in Druzhba and Mladost, until 13.45. After that the monument Alexander Nevski will go on Tsarigradsko shosse. In connection with the protest from 7.00 am today until the end of the procession it is forbidden to stay and park the northwest arc of "St. Al. Nevski "between" Oborishte "Str. And" 11th August "Str., Behind the church" St. Sofia"; on Oborishte Str., between "GS" Str. Rakovski "and" Sv. Al. Nevsky "; as well as between "Vasil Levski" Blvd. and "Sv. Alexander Nevsky"; of the southeastern arc of "St. Al. Nevski ", reported from Sofia Municipality.
For the time from 13.00 to 14.30 it is allowed to park the cars involved in the procession in right lane on Tsarigradsko shosse Blvd. between the 7th kilometer and Vranja in the direction of the center outside the range of the public transport stops and the zones for rebuilding.
The protest against the company, which, according to the organizers, has been doing unregulated transport for one year is supported by the National Taxi Union, the Taxi Union, the National Union of Carriers in Bulgaria and the Association of Taxi Syndicates in Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria Is the Second Cheapest Country in the European Union
- » Tonight the Traffic on Struma Highway Will Be Stopped for an Hour
- » The Toll System Will Start Running at 12-14 Stotinki per Kilometer
- » Every Day on Average 74 Bulgarians Emigrated to Germany in 2018
- » 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Bali
- » "Cinema Under the Stars" Begins Tonight with the Movie "Ága"