Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions
1,322,300 pensioners will receive a supplement to their pensions for April, the press service of the Cabinet said. The supplementary amount to the pension is BGN 40 and will be paid to pensioners whose pension or the sum of the pensions together with the supplements and compensations for them in April is up to BGN 348 including the amount of the poverty line for 2019.
For the payment of the supplements to Easter pensions, the government will allocate an additional BGN 52 894 700 in the state social security budget.
The funds are secured at the expense of the restructuring of expenditure and / or transfers to the central budget for 2019.
- » About 3% of the National Revenue Agency Data are Affected by the Attack on its Servers
- » The President Vetoed the Financing of the Parties From the Business
- » The Closed Swimming Pools in Sofia Have Removed the Violations and are Already Working
- » 38 Streets and the Square in the Old Town of Veliko Tarnovo Were Repaired
- » Deputies Decide Whether Bulgarians Will Use Voting Machines
- » The Number of Employed People in Bulgaria Exceeds Registered Unemployed in the First 6 Months of 2019