Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
The epicentre of the earthquake was about 5 km from Montendre in the Charente-Maritime department in southwestern France.
An earthquake measuring 4.9 magnitude on the Richter scale was registered in France at about 11:00 local time.
From a Euro-Mediterranean seismic center reported that the epicenter of the earthquake is located 59 km from Bordeaux and is at a depth of 2 km.
There are currently no data on injured people or material damage, reported NOVA TV.
- » Temperatures Will Drop, the Real Summer Is Expected in the Beginning of August
- » Rain Showers Accompanied by Thunder Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures from 25C in Northeast to 35C in Southwest
- » Economic Losses From Bad Weather in Europe in June Will Cost $ 2 billion
- » Sunny with Highs Between 32C and 37C
- » Will the Weather in Bulgaria Surprise us Next Week?
- » Mount Etna WAKES UP