Earthquake Measuring 4.9 Shakes France
The epicentre of the earthquake was about 5 km from Montendre in the Charente-Maritime department in southwestern France.
An earthquake measuring 4.9 magnitude on the Richter scale was registered in France at about 11:00 local time.
From a Euro-Mediterranean seismic center reported that the epicenter of the earthquake is located 59 km from Bordeaux and is at a depth of 2 km.
There are currently no data on injured people or material damage, reported NOVA TV.
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Maximum Temperatures between 23°C and 28°C
- » The EC Creates an Air Fleet to Combat Fires
- » Experts Say the Ocean Level May Rise 2m by the End of the Century
- » Bear Cub Visited a Private Yard of a House in Kladnitsa, Western Bulgaria (Video)
- » A Mild Earthquake Was Registered in the Kresna Seismic Zone
- » The Council of the European Union Has Adopted New Rules on Single-Use Plastics