The Police Found Dead the Man who Killed his Wife in Botevgrad
The police found dead the man who killed his wife yesterday evening in front of their family home in Botevgrad, the police said.
The man was found around 3am in the morning. It is supposed to be suicide with a legally owned hunting weapon.
After a family scandal yesterday, 42-year-old Lyubomir Ayarov stabbed with a knife 37-year-old wife Kamelia Mineva. According to investigators, the most likely cause of the killing that has become public is jealousy. The woman's body was found just meters from the tailor's studio where she worked.
The family has two children. The woman had a parallel relationship with another man. Police reported that Lubomir had previous criminal records for causing bodily harm.
- » 30 Years in Prison for the Murderer of Bulgarian Journalist Victoria Marinova
- » Police Operation Against Drug Dealers in the Sofia District of Strelbishte
- » Theft of Electricity in a Luxury Building in Sofia Detected by CEZ
- » Bulgarian Citizen Committed a Double Murder in Turkey and Committed Suicide
- » Greek Police Detained a Bulgarian Truck Full of illegal Immigrants
- » Special Operation in Vidin Against a Group for Human Trafficking and Money Laundering