The Police Found Dead the Man who Killed his Wife in Botevgrad
The police found dead the man who killed his wife yesterday evening in front of their family home in Botevgrad, the police said.
The man was found around 3am in the morning. It is supposed to be suicide with a legally owned hunting weapon.
After a family scandal yesterday, 42-year-old Lyubomir Ayarov stabbed with a knife 37-year-old wife Kamelia Mineva. According to investigators, the most likely cause of the killing that has become public is jealousy. The woman's body was found just meters from the tailor's studio where she worked.
The family has two children. The woman had a parallel relationship with another man. Police reported that Lubomir had previous criminal records for causing bodily harm.
- » Six Killed in a Gunfire in Germany
- » Six Senior Public Officials Investigated over Conflict of Interest
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta